Posted on : 23 August, 2018
When you are confirmed about which system protection best suits your device, you can proceed to download and install it accordingly. The installation procedure for the McAfee product differentiates on the basis of the device you try to install it on. But it is important to follow the right steps for downloading and installingthe product onto your device. We have proposed the best steps below:
• As the first step, you need to proceed towards official website of McAfee and login to the McAfee account. If you don’t have any account, sign up by clicking on Register Now and follow the onscreen prompts.
• After that, you need to start the installation, by choosing the device you are using. Thereafter, select the type of product you want to install.
• Click to download the product by reading and agree to the license agreement.
• As the next step, you should make a note of the serial number shown to you as you will be asked for it later.
• And then follow the instructions given on screen for installing the product. For any query, connect to the tech officials who are available at McAfee Support Number UK 0808-169-3103 and get the best workaround for the same.
Note: Make sure that you have read the license agreement carefully.
You must also keep in mind, that if you are using a Mac, while initiating you must have to open your Downloads folder and check that it does not contain an older version of the McAfee. If case you find it as outdates, rename the file. When you have an older copy in yourDownloads folder in your Mac then there are chances that you have used the wrong installer which resist your product from successfully activating. If you still see any such problem while activating or setting up the software, take help of the technical executives who are available at McAfee Customer Care Number UK 0808-169-3103 and resolve whatever problem you have came across. The above procedure will help you resolve the problem in the shortest time period. Just tell them about your problem and they will take care of them as their own.